cmake-fedora 0.8.1 released
What has changed:
- Fixed Bug 738958 - cmake-fedora: remove excessive quotation marks for Precompile definition
- Fixed Bug 733540 - cmake-fedora: "" should be read as empty string
- ManageEnvironment: Now defined cmake_policy won't get overridden.
- ManageString: STRING_UNQUOTE is now merely remove quote marks in the beginning and end of string. The string will not be changed otherwise.
- UseUninstall has renamed as ManageUninstall
- ManageMaintainerTargets: Reveal MAINTAINER_UPLOAD_COMMAND
- ManageTranslation: Adopt zanata python client 1.3, arguments are redesigned.
- Change target: from "translations" to "gmo_files"
- Add targets: zanata_push, zanata_push_trans, zanata_pull_trans
- Add argument: ALL_FOR_PUSH, ALL_FOR_PUSH_TRANS and ALL_FOR_PULL
- Add argument: OPTIONS for passing arguments.
- ManageReleaseOnFedora: Now default to build against candidate repos,
unless _CANDIDATE_PREFERRED is set to "0".