Well actually there are 0.6.1, 0.7.0 from last announcement, but 0.7.1 has less problem and more complete.
Change from 0.6.0:
- Even simpler release macros
- Add debug level support.
- Show proper error warning messages.
- Show warning on unsatisfied optional dependencies, yet the normal build will still proceed.
- Target "release" is fixed.
- "After release" targets no longer be depended by target "release", instead, they are depended by "after_release".
Note for distro other than Fedora and RHEL: you can turn off the missing dependency warning by giving
cmake -DMANAGE_MESSAGE_LEVEL=3 .